- The stereotyping of the Gujarati community as typically rural-minded, not sophisticated, loud and brash - especially the role of the father in the film
- The slow pace with which the film drags, hardly moving the story ahead
- A non-actor as a leading hero, weren't there good choices for the leading man?
- Some very glaring loopholes and loose ends in the story - like no explanation for the accident met by the hero and his friends, the illogical love story in the film
- The absolutely horrendous lifting of the beautiful garba 'pankhida' and converting it into a rock song.
|A new dawn for Gujarati cinema?|